Monday, May 11, 2009

***How to Delete a GMAIL Account ? - 5 Easy Steps***


A Gmail Tool Man Sitting toolkit AccountToday a Friend a College was asking me this as needed to delete a Gmail Account Which recieved too many Junk Mails and UnWanted News Letters. I myself didn’t know how to do this, So I searched Google and Found out this.

  1. Log in to Gmail and go to www.google.com.
    Image:Gmail_step_1_136.PNG
  2. Press “My Account”
  3. Press “Edit” next to where it says “My Services”
    Image:Step_3_618.PNG
  4. Press cancel “Gmail Service” if you only want to delete your Gmail not your Google Account, or if you want to delete your whole Google account press “Close account and delete all services and info associated with it”.
    Image:Delete_Google_step_4_750.PNG
  5. Follow the instructions.

According to me GMAIL is the best email service I have seen till now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Archive

 

╚►ITECHNOGURU™◄╝. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com