Friday, August 21, 2009

AWESOME Real Time GPS Tracking for FREE on your phone!


Hey guys and gals, I cant put into words how excited I am about this. Maybe im just an odd nut and need a better life! A local spy store sells a real time tracking phone for 450.00 and then a case with magnets on it for another 50. Then another 50 gets you a modded cable that plugs into 3 9volt batteries for longer battery life. My cousin bought one and I immediately dumped and read the phone. I ended up only getting names/bits/pieces but from there I found
Code:
http://www.instamapper.com


They give you the java (Jar or Jad Etc..) file to load to your phone. Or you can use the phone if it has net access to download the file. You install it, register for free and BAM your on. I now have tracking on 2 of my phones! I set it at 30 second intervals. As long as you have data service on your plan then this will cost you nothing but an hour of your time!
Image

This is great. Its no cost as long as you have service. It works on many phones.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Archive

 

╚►ITECHNOGURU™◄╝. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com