Saturday, January 10, 2009

*** How to Turn On Automatic Updates??? ***


• Click Start , click Control Panel , and then double-click System.
• Click the Automatic Updates tab, and then click one of the following options:


-Download the updates automatically and notify me when they are ready to be
installed. (This is the default setting.)
-Notify me before downloading any updates and notify me again before installing them
on my computer.

How to Turn Off Automatic Updates
• Click Start , click Control Panel , and then double-click System.
• Click the Automatic Updates tab, and then click Turn off automatic updating. I want
to update my computer manually.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Archive

 

╚►ITECHNOGURU™◄╝. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com